Hey Mama is a weekend retreat designed specifically for foster|adoptive moms. Join others who understand the highlights and lowlights of foster care|adoption for a weekend filled with messages of encouragement, breakout sessions, fun, moments of surprise, and rest.
We will be staying in the beautiful Embassy Suites downtown, indulging in a stunning dinner at the Governor's mansion with First Lady Stitt, you will be hearing a powerful message from Jason Johnson, and you will experience intentional moments meant to encourage and refresh you. You will be invited to participate in fun activities and probably some late night shenanigans curated to make you laugh and relax. Bring a foster|adoptive mom friend or two, or come with the anticipation to create new relationships. Most importantly, come with the expectation to leave refreshed and renewed.
Date & Time: October 8 - 9, 2021. Check-in is on Friday, October 8 at 3:00pm and last session will take place late Saturday afternoon/early evening. (Check out of the hotel will be noon on Saturday, the hotel will accommodate your luggage if needed.)
Location: Embassy Suites Downtown - 741 N Phillips Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Ticket options (rooms are limited and first-come first-serve):
- Shared Suite (sleeps 2 per room): These spaces will have 2 traditional double beds, while others will have a queen sized bed and a sofa sleeper bed that will be made up prior to your arrival. There is a door separating the spaces, or make it a sleepover and share the bed! - $180 per person (includes a one-night stay, 2 meals, all breakouts, main sessions, and extra activities.)
- Solo Suite (sleeps 1 per room): Sprawl across that whole bed girl - $230 per person (includes a one-night stay, 2 meals, all breakouts, main sessions, and extra activities.)
*If you would like to add a third person to your room, please reach out and we will try to accommodate this. If you add a person, a bed will have to be shared. *
Additional information and activities:
- Meals. 2 meals will be provided during our time together. Friday night we will be welcomed into Governor and First Lady Stitt's mansion for a dinner we are so excited to be planning for you. Wear something you feel great in, there are no expectations. Saturday morning enjoy the full hot breakfast provided by the Embassy team.
- A self-care package. Each person will receive a self-care package upon arrival!
- Activities. More information to come about the activities, after sign up!
- Main Speaker: Sarah Stitt and Jason Johnson
- Breakout Sessions: Please click on Breakout Session tab
Follow @becomingfosters on Instagram to stay up to date with the latest news leading up to the retreat.